If your shower or bath is getting a bit grimy, it may be time for some cleaning. All you need is the best tile cleaner for the shower to bring that space back to life. Therefore, We have a few product suggestions to help make sure that no mold or mildew starts growing in them again.
Apart from this, we will also discuss how you can clean shower tiles without using a scrub.
Why You Must Use the Best Tile Cleaner For Shower?
If you’re tired of scrubbing your shower tiles, but want to keep them looking clean, then we have the solution for you
- Removes All Hidden Stains – Using a tile cleaner and sealer eliminates most soap scum, hard water deposits, dirt, limescale, efflorescence, and prevents future build-up from occurring.
- Restores Lustre – A good tile cleaner helps restore luster to a dull floor without etching or scratching the surface of your floor.
- Prolonged Tile Life – Since you won’t need to scrub the tiles anymore, they will last for a longer time.
- Non Toxic Elements – The best tile cleaner for shower doesn’t contain toxic chemicals. As a result, you can protect your family from harsh chemical exposure.
How to Clean Shower Tiles Without Scrubbing?
If you’re tired of scrubbing your shower tiles, but want to keep them looking clean, then we have the solution for you. You can use the best tile cleaner for the shower or any one way listed below.
- Use a Damp Cloth – Clean the shower tiles and floor marble or tile with a damp microfiber cloth or rag. Make sure to use a soft cloth.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide – Wet a dilute mixture of hydrogen peroxide or lemon juice and baking soda in a spray bottle and lightly spray onto tiles for light cleaning and deodorizing.
- Use White Vinegar – Liberally pour white vinegar on tiles for an abrasive but natural option, then use an old toothbrush to scrub until the grime is gone. Or, try using two-cavity brushes instead! If using this method, only scrub the most soiled areas if at all possible.
- Use Bleach – Spray diluted bleach (a little less than one tablespoon of bleach mixed with 4 cups water will give you what you need). Now, let sit for 30 minutes before wiping away.
Features and Ingredients in a Tile Cleaner
Tile cleaners typically consist of three basic ingredients. Here’s the list.
- Surfactant – A surfactant aids in surface tension to help lift dirt, grease and grime. An example of such a component is ethylene glycol lauryl ether sulfate, which helps remove stains without deteriorating natural stone.
- An Acid – An acid can be added for more powerful cleansing, such as hydrochloric acid or nitric acid. Moreover, it is more effective in removing calcium deposits.
- Wetting Agent – A wetting agent’s job is to lower the surface tension of water and help it feel more like a “solid.” Consequently, it breaks up any gunk that forms on your shower tiles without leaving residue behind when you scrub away.
- Container – Most Shower tile cleaners do come in small spray containers with larger puring refills availble.
Reviews: Best Tile Cleaner For Shower
So, have you been looking for a cleaner that will get your tiles sparkling and fresh again? Pick any one out of these six reviewed below. Moreover, we may earn some profit from your purchases through the links mentioned on this page without you being charged extra.
- Tea tree & eucalyptus by Better Life Natural is a plant-based, non-toxic cleaner that helps to remove hard water stains, soap scum, etc., from your bathroom.
- It works great for cleaning sinks, showers, and tubs.
- Furthermore, it leaves the bathroom smelling fresh without the use of synthetic fragrances.
- Another loved feature is that this natural formula does not contain any chlorine bleach or phosphates.
- The tea tree oil in this product makes it ideal for killing germs on contact and preventing mold growth.
- Bring It On Cleaner is a powerful hard water stain remover, shower door cleaner, tile, and grout cleaner.
- It contains Oxygen Bleach which safely removes hard water stains, soap scum, rust stains, and other stubborn bathroom residue.
- Moreover, it works on all surfaces in your bathroom like glass, porcelain, tile, stainless steel, and fiberglass.
- The best part is that it will not harm your children or pets, so you can safely use it around them.
- Not to mention, it is a fresh-smelling cleaning solution.
- RMR-86 instant mold and mildew stain remover spray is a fast-acting formula that targets deeply embedded stains
- Moreover, it is easy to use and works great on vinyl shower curtains as well.
- All you have to do is spray this ready-to-use formula on the affected area and watch the stains disappear.
- In fact, the mold stain remover spray can be used in your kitchen as well.
- Also, it doesn’t leave behind any foul smell that can later irritate you in the bathroom.
- Rejuvenate Scrub-free soap scum remover is the winner of multiple cleaning product awards.
- Moreover, it’s a non-abrasive cleaning formula that you spray onto your shower doors or tile walls and then rinses off with water.
- Besides, the non-toxic soap scum remover works great for glass, ceramic tile, fiberglass, natural stone, plastic.
- It removes soap scum streaks from glass shower doors without the use of abrasives or harsh chemicals.
- Wet & Forget shower cleaner is the weekly cleaning solution that cleans and prevents soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains.
- Moreover, spray on your shower walls once a week for 12 weeks to keep your shower clean longer without scrubbing or wiping.
- Furthermore, the shower Cleaner Weekly Application is made with a soft vanilla scent that will make you feel like you’re at home in the spa.
- Besides, it’s easy and convenient to use, so there’s no need to worry about those dirty showers anymore.
- This is the best grout cleaner for tile and grout cleaning.
- Moreover, it’s a heavy-duty, deep cleaner that has been used in commercial settings to clean grease, dirt, food spills, and soap scum.
- This is not your ordinary household cleaner designed specifically for professional use on dirty surfaces such as Tiles, walls, and countertops.
- This 32oz bottle of concentrated grout cleaner will make 1 gallon of ready-to-use solution.
- Besides, it’s safe even for white and colored grout/tile.
- The Zep Spray cleaner is easy to use in your shower.
- You can clean your shower, shower floors, and bathtub.
- The formula is effective and foamy.
- It has a fresh morning rain scent.
- The Clean-X Shower floor cleaner is effective and potent.
- It has a foaming action to remove dirt and soap scum.
- A unique cherry scent leaves a great aroma.
- The shower spray is easy and convenient to use.
- From ECOS, we have a more natural shower tile cleaner option.
- It contains a potent blend of tea tree oil, and there is no need for scrubbing.
- The shower spray cleaner consists of only natural plant ingredients.
- It comes in a set of two.
- The Tilex shower floor and tile cleaner are safe and defective.
- It removes and prevents mold and mildew.
- Powerful and no scrubbing needed.
- It also kills most mold and mildew effectively.
Index Table: Top-Rated Tile Cleaner For Shower
|1||Better Life Plant derived - Tub & Tile Cleaner For Shower||Better Life||99|
|2||Bring It On Mint - Shower Door & Tile Cleaner||Bring It On||98|
|3||RMR Brands Instant - Best Tile Cleaner For Shower||RMR Brands||97|
|4||Rejuvenate Fragrance Free - Shower Tile Cleaner||Rejuvenate||98|
|5||Wet & Forget Bleach-Free - Shower Tile Cleaner||Wet & Forget||97|
|6||Black Diamond Spray - Best Tile Cleaner For Shower||Black Diamond||96|
|7||Zep Foaming - Tile Cleaner for Shower Floors||Zep||97.5|
|8||Clean-X Unelko - Tile Cleaner for Shower Floors||Clean-X||97.2|
|9||Ecos Non-Toxic - Tile Cleaner for Shower Floors||Ecos||97|
|10||Tilex - Tile Cleaner for Shower Floors||Tilex||97|
Table of Contents
- Why You Must Use the Best Tile Cleaner For Shower?
- How to Clean Shower Tiles Without Scrubbing?
- Features and Ingredients in a Tile Cleaner
- Reviews: Best Tile Cleaner For Shower
- Better Life® Plant derived Tub & Tile Cleaner For Shower
- Bring It On® Mint Shower Door & Tile Cleaner
- RMR Brands® Instant Best Tile Cleaner For Shower
- Rejuvenate® Fragrance Free Shower Tile Cleaner
- Wet & Forget® Bleach-Free Shower Tile Cleaner
- Black Diamond® Spray Best Tile Cleaner For Shower
- Zep® Foaming Tile Cleaner for Shower Floors
- Clean-X® Unelko Tile Cleaner for Shower Floors
- Ecos® Non-Toxic Tile Cleaner for Shower Floors
- Tilex® Tile Cleaner for Shower Floors
- Index Table: Top-Rated Tile Cleaner For Shower