At Shower Inspire, we take our product testing and rating seriously. We put each product through its paces so that you can make an informed decision before making your purchase. But how do we test and rate products? Let’s take a closer look.
A Little Bit About Us
It’s a little-known fact that not all showers are created equal. Some have Bluetooth speakers, some have glass doors, and others might even have ionic showerheads or an automatic soap dispenser. We at Shower Inspire believe in giving you the best of the best when it comes to relaxing and hygiene – we review shower accessories from top brands and even those who are new in the market but have efficient products. Keep reading to know more about how we accomplish this.
The Review Process: How We Shortlist the Products
The process of shortlisting shower products is a challenging task. There are so many choices, brands, styles, prices that it can be overwhelming to find the right one.
But, we’ve done the hard work for you!
Our experts take the time to research the best suppliers, find any potential issues with quality or price and then hand-pick what we think are the highest quality items available at that time. They will help guide your purchase as you decide on which products are right for you!
Here’s a sneak peek of the process the products have to go through in order to get a spot in our lists of best ones.
- Tried and Tested: We get the products, we try them on, we test them in suitable environments, and we share the results with you. Sometimes, we get the products for free from the sellers or brands, and sometimes we purchase them to check if they stand true to their claims.
- Window Shopping: We also go to stores and check out the size and shape of the shower accessories to observe and compare what they claim to deliver without actually buying them.
- Third-Party Reviews: Sometimes, the brand owners share the products with third-party reviewers who can test the products in much better environments, like testing waterproof radio by dipping it in water for a specific time. This simply helps us to test products to their limits.
- Online Digging: Whenever we are unable to get the products in our hands, we dig through the internet, from the brand websites to e-commerce stores and even online reviewing platforms, to fetch genuine reviews from real people to bring you the most honest feedback of the products.
Moreover, all general information is thoroughly sourced from credible resources.
For What Features We Test the Products
All products that appear in our lists go through the scrutinization of a strict process.
- Durability – We researched how long users can use this product without any reported changes in its quality or design.
- Easy Assembly – We noted how easy it was to assemble without exerting much effort.
- Water-Saving – We observed how effectively this product could save, reduce water consumption, and lowered water bills every month.
- Versatility – We tested the product’s versatility to be used in different situations.
- Price – We checked the product’s affordability having good quality.
- Water Resistant – We analyzed how effectively the product’s component resists water.
- Long Lasting – We observed how long the product would last when applied.
- Easy Application – We noted how easy it was to apply without exerting much effort.
- Scratch Resistant – We analyzed how effectively the product’s component resists scratches.
- Improves Blood Circulation – We analyzed how effectively this product improved blood flow in the body.
- Hygienic – We checked how effectively the product could support the cleanliness of the body.
- Flexibility – We tested the product’s flexibility by using it and hand stretching.
- Lightweight – We observed if the product felt light while using it or did not show any heaviness.
- Quick-Drying – We observed how quickly the product dry after getting wet.
- Shock-Absorbent – We observed how well the product absorbed the energy of an impact.
- Portable – We checked how easily the product could be carried or moved.
- Highly-Efficient – We researched how effectively the product could do tasks successfully, without wasting time or energy.
- Design – We analyzed the product’s design to check if it is appropriate for users’ liking.
- Quality – We observed how the quality of the product should perform to the highest standards.
- Leakproof – We checked how well designed or constructed the product was to prevent leakage.
- Chemical Free – We checked if the product contained natural ingredients which were safe and environmentally friendly.
- Hypoallergenic – We observed how the products are likely to trigger an allergic reaction.
- High Pressure – We observed how effectively the products eliminated dirt, grease, mold bacteria, viruses, and germs without relying on harsh chemicals.
- Budget-Friendly – We compared different products and came up with the most affordable and effective.
- Slip Resistant – We analyzed how effectively the product material resists the foot to slide its surface to avoid any accidents.
- Maintenance – We researched how long users are able to use the product without any reported changes in the quality and how easy was it to clean.
- Non-Porous – We took note of how smooth and sealed the surfaces of the product so liquid and air cannot move through it.
- Mildew Resistant – We analyzed how effectively the product’s component resists mildew and algae growth.
- Waterproof – We analyzed how effectively the product’s components repel water.
- Non-Toxic – We researched the product’s ingredients to ensure it was not poisonous and safe to use.
- Reduced Infection – We analyzed how effectively the product could prevent and reduce infection.
- Space-Saving – We checked whether the dimension of the product is just adequate for its function.
- Detoxification – We analyzed how good the product was in detoxifying such as cleansing the blood or eliminating toxins internally.
- Moisturized Skin – We took note of how it reduced the chance of developing extreme skin dryness or oiliness.
- Skin Hydration – We checked how effectively the product helped the skin look fresh and healthy.
- Anti-Aging – We researched how effectively the product protects the skin against skin damage and even reverses some signs of aging.
- Paraben-Free – We checked the product to see if it’s contained harmful chemicals that aren’t part of the product formula.
- Sulfate-Free – We checked the product to see if it helps retain the skin’s natural moisture so that it does not lose its natural shine and softness.
Why Should You Trust Us?
We provide the most honest reviews
We bring you the best products in the market
We share information that’s true to the best of our knowledge
At Shower Inspire, we try and test all kinds of brands and types of shower accessories to confidently say that we know which ones are worth your time (and money).
Trust us – when it comes to finding the best shower accessories out there, we know what we’re talking about! Whether you’re looking for the best tile cleaner, wine glass holder, or caddy storage for the shower, we’ve got you covered.