A shower is a place where you can pamper yourself. However, it can only be completed using the best shower accessories.
You can add several things to your shower to make it look great and highly functional.
Therefore, in this blog, we shall talk about all the essential and best shower accessories must-haves.
In addition, you will also find other essential information on how to choose them. So, let’s dive in!
How to Keep Your Shower Clean?
A dirty shower is a home to bacteria and germs. Various factors contribute to turn your clean shower into a messy place. Not only the grime, mold, and mildew are toxic for health, but you can easily fall if you place your feet on them since the surface becomes slippery. Therefore, you must try and keep your shower clean using the below-mentioned tips.
- Make Use of A Cleaning Spray – A shower spray is super essential when it comes to keeping it clean. With a simple using procedure, you have to spray the liquid on the shower walls and then wipe it with a damp cloth or a squeegee.
- Invest in a Grime Cleaner – When moisture gets trapped inside the bathroom, it ultimately gives birth to grime. Therefore, it becomes super essential to invest in a grime cleaner, which helps you clean the surface with ease.
- Get Rid of Extra Water – Using a wiper, wipe away all the excess water from the surface of the shower. You can later wipe the surface using a towel and dry it completely.
- Reduce Humidity – To reduce humidity, you can install a vent in the bathroom. Other than that, you can also open the window before taking a bath.
Best Shower Accessories for Elderly People
It is essential to invest in a few shower accessories for older people around you to make their life a bit easy. Take a look at these shower accessories, which are super simple to install.
- Grab Bars – While entering or leaving the shower, grab bars can come in handy for older adults. They can hold these and prevent slipping or falling.
- Shower Rug – A shower rug is made specially to absorb extra water after a shower. Place a shower rug right next to the bathtub so that when your elders come out of the shower, they dry their feet first. It will not only prevent them from slipping but will also make sure that the cold floor doesn’t make them sick.
- Shower Chair – For those people who are quite aged, shower chairs make a great accessory. It can be placed inside the shower booth and used to take a quick shower. However, make sure somebody is present there to assist.
Tips on Buying the Best Shower Accessories
Everybody loves a shower that is super comfortable and beautiful. This is why people indulge in buying accessories that can make their bathroom stand apart from the rest. However, it is essential to buy stuff that can be used and isn’t just there for show. Read along to know some tips on buying the best shower accessories.
- Set Your Budget Wisely – You must know your budget to prevent spurging. Invest only in those accessories that are reasonably priced but are made from high-quality material. It will help you in saving a few bucks as well.
- Know What You Require – Before shopping for shower accessories, you must know your requirement. Do not go on buying completely unnecessary things. Not only are they a waste of money, but they are also a waste of space.
- Choose Neutral Color – Your shower accessories should not look out of place. Therefore, to avoid this type of blunder, make sure to choose neutral and light colors.
- Make Sure the Lighting is Good – Lighting of any space plays a significant role. Therefore, ensure that the lights in your shower aren’t too bright or too dim. You can also invest in lights that can be controlled depending on your mood.
Reviews: Best Shower Accessories
This section contains some of the must-have shower accessories that you should incorporate in your bathroom. Also, it is to inform you that we may get some part of the profit if you purchase any product from the link below.
- Here is an all-in-one storage solution – a shower niche by Tile Redi.
- It can be installed horizontally as well as vertically, depending on the need.
- The tiles can then be installed directly on the niche surface to complete the look of the shower.
- Other than that, it features high-quality plastic and is waterproof.
- The SlipStopper shower strips are designed to prevent accidents inside the shower.
- These are available in 18 pieces and are ideal for any smooth surface.
- In addition, the color easily blends with any decor.
- The strips are made with PEVA materials.
- The TubShroom shower hair catcher fits inside any drain and collects hair efficiently.
- Moreover, cleaning it is also super simple. Just wipe it, and it’s ready to be used again.
- This bathroom strainer fits any tub drain and catches every single hair.
- This shower mat is made from chenille.
- Taking care of this shower mat is super easy. You can wash it in the machine and even dry it in there as well.
- It pampers and soothes tired feet and keeps them warm.
- Moreover, it is ultra-absorbent and prevents people from slipping.
- This showerhead by MESUN Store is made up of stainless steel.
- It is durable and corrosion-resistant.
- In addition to that, you can adjust the showerhead arm.
- The showerhead is easy to install.
- This shower mirror stays fogless while using. You only have to add warm or hot water to the patented water chamber.
- It features a shaving mirror with a squeegee that helps it mount securely to the shower wall.
- Apart from that, there is a built-in shelf, which is used to store razors or tweezers.
- Besides, it can tilt up and down easily.
- The KINCMAX shower caddy is a very versatile shower accessory.
- It is a rustproof design that is wall-mounted and requires no drilling.
- The shower caddy holds all your shower accessories and soaps and s very durable.
- It also comes in two color options.
- This is a sip caddy that attaches to your shower wall, floor door, or bath walls.
- The sip caddy can hole a wine glass, regular glass, and even a beer tin.
- It is a fun design that comes in a few colors.
- High quality and American made with a suction design.
- The iDesign shower organizer is a hanging design requiring no installation.
- It keeps your soap and other shower accessories organized and clean.
- The organizer hangs on the showerhead and requires no assembly.
- It is durable and rustproof.
- This is also a great design for ladies who have hair that falls out quite a bit or very long hair.
- The design is a hair catcher that you pace over the drainage hole in your bath or shower.
- It catches all loose hairs and prevents them from blocking your drain.
- They come in a set of five, and you can use them in the kitchen sink, bathtub, shower, or any other sink.
Index Table: Top-Rated Shower Accessories
|1||Tile Redi Black - Shower Niche||Tile Redi||99|
|2||SlipStopper Anti-Slip - Shower Strips||SlipStopper||98|
|3||TubShroom Gray - Shower Hair Catcher||TubShroom||97|
|4||Gorilla Grip Extra Soft - Shower Mat||Gorilla Grip||97|
|5||MESUN Store 12-Inch - Showerhead||MESUN Store||96|
|6||ToiletTree Fogless - Shower Mirror||ToiletTree||96|
|7||Kingcmax Shower Caddy - Accessories for Your Shower||Kingcmax||97.7|
|8||SipCaddy Wine and Beer Holder - Shower Accessories||SipCaddy||97.6|
|9||iDesign York Lyra - Hanging Shower Organizer||iDesign||97.2|
|10||Gotega Hair Cathcher - Shower Accessories||Gotega||97.6|
Table of Contents
- How to Keep Your Shower Clean?
- Best Shower Accessories for Elderly People
- Tips on Buying the Best Shower Accessories
- Reviews: Best Shower Accessories
- Tile Redi® Black Shower Niche
- SlipStopper® Anti-Slip Shower Strips
- TubShroom® Gray Shower Hair Catcher
- Gorilla Grip® Extra Soft Shower Mat
- MESUN Store® 12-Inch Showerhead
- ToiletTree® Fogless Shower Mirror
- Kingcmax® Shower Caddy Accessories for Your Shower
- SipCaddy® Wine and Beer Holder Shower Accessories
- iDesign® York Lyra Hanging Shower Organizer
- Gotega® Hair Cathcher Shower Accessories
- Index Table: Top-Rated Shower Accessories