A bathroom is a place where one can unwind and relieve stress under a hot shower. However, if you have a separate area made especially for a wonderful bathing experience, here are some cool walk in shower ideas.
A beautiful walk-in shower will help you forget all the worries once you step into it. Read along to know the different ideas to change the look of your walk-in shower.
Replace Wall Tiles With Marble
How about keeping the tiles away for a while and introducing marble to your walk in shower? Marbles will surely be one of the best walk in shower design ideas thanks to its lustrous and grandiose outlook.
- Marbles are available in a variety of designs and colors.
- Try going for a floor to ceiling size marble slabs for extra elegance, though it might be on the expensive side.
- Besides, the clear glass door will excellently complement your marbled walk in shower.
- Since marble can be cleaned easily, you won’t have to worry about grime or mold that much.
- Another reason marble is a great walk in shower remodel ideas is that it will make your space look very grand.
Try The Rustic Exposed Wall Style
Another unique walk in shower design idea is removing the concept of wall tiles all-together. You can let the bricks show in this amazing brick wall shower design idea – just paint the bricks, and you are ready to go!
- A huge brick wall is truly one of the most unique walk in shower ideas.
- However, if you do not like this concept, you can put similar-looking tiles around the walls.
- This design idea will make your personal shower space look chicer.
- Similarly, you can select the same kind of floor tiles that have a cube-like design on them.
Add Some Greenery (Natural or Artificial)
Adding indoor plants to any room makes it lively and gives it a unique look. It goes for baths and walk in showers as well. Therefore, if you are a nature lover, this idea is for you.
- Plants add color to the indoor spaces. Besides, they also provide clean and fresh air.
- Keeping a couple of plants inside your shower will prove to be very therapeutic.
- However, if taking care of an indoor plant is not your thing, you can add artificial vines.
- To make your walk in shower look more green, you can also place a green shower mat inside.
Vogue Inspired Walk In Shower Ideas
Give your walk in shower a touch of modernity with this walk in shower design. It features a dark brown tiled wall along with textured floor walls.
- This large walk in shower is all things exquisite.
- It comprises two different-sized shower niches that can accommodate your toiletries with ease.
- In addition to that, there are two showers here; both have different-sized showerheads.
- Add a few potted plants to bring more life to your shower.
- Apart from that, make sure you clean your walk in shower from time to time to prevent mold.
Add Strategic Lighting
If your walk in shower is compact and there is no scope for natural light, here is a perfect walk in shower design idea.
- The sides of your walk in shower wall can easily be used to bring light into the tiny space.
- You can add sidelights, which will light up your walk in shower beautifully.
- It will give you the privacy you want without taking much toll when it comes to construction.
- Moreover, the light you choose can comprise different shades and colors, which will add more drama to your shower.
- You can also add a toiletry stand right at the corner, which won’t take much space.
Frameless Sliding Glass Doors
This is one of the top walk in shower design ideas. It features a beautiful light blue hue, which will make you feel like you are in a pool and is great for all the water babies out there.
- This walk in shower design idea is extremely great for small and compact spaces.
- It will make your walk in shower look spacious since the glass reflects light.
- You can add a handheld shower or a large wall-mounted shower.
- In addition to that, you can also add shower niches to keep all your essential products together in one place.
- Just clean the tiles now and then since the grime and mold can leave it looking very dirty.
Go Bold With Colors
For those who think walk in showers are meant to be light-colored, this idea is certainly not for you. Here is featuring some really dark-colored tiles inside a walk in shower.
- Incorporate bold colored tiles, including black, golden, and mint in your walk in shower design.
- These trendy colors are super-duper these days and add a beautiful vibe to the bathroom.
- However, this walk in shower design idea is not so good for small and compact spaces.
- Add other accessories to the walk in shower in contrast to the color of the tile.
Shower Design Ideas for a Touch of Sophistication
This is one of the best shower remodel ideas to make your space look tidy and sophisticated. Here is how you can give a rustic touch to your walk in shower.
- Make sure the tiles on the walk in shower walls are darker than the rest of the bathroom.
- The rest of your bathroom space can feature a light color that will bring sophistication inside your bathing space.
- Along with that, you can add a pop of life to your bathroom with small indoor plants that can be placed near the basin.
Minimalist Walk In Shower Ideas
Minimalism is in these days, and here how you can decorate your bathroom with a minimalist touch.
- This walk in shower design idea features white and yellow tiles, which give it a neat and modern vibe.
- The walk in shower is divided from the rest of the bathroom with a glass wall.
- Besides, the rest of the bathroom accessories have a similar tone, which makes it look spacious.
- However, it would be best if you made sure to pop a tinge of any dark color into the bathroom and make it look more aesthetic.
Replace Glass Doors With Classic Wooden Doors
To add more drama to your walk in shower, here’s a superb idea. Separate your bathroom and your walk in shower with a large door.
- This idea will give your bathroom more of a vintage vibe, like the good old days.
- The partition that separates the walk in shower from the rest of the bathroom shall feature wooden panels.
- It gives it a more refined and bold look, which looks great.
- The rest of the decor of the bathroom must feature the same color as that of the partition.
Table of Contents
- Replace Wall Tiles With Marble
- Try The Rustic Exposed Wall Style
- Add Some Greenery (Natural or Artificial)
- Vogue Inspired Walk In Shower Ideas
- Add Strategic Lighting
- Frameless Sliding Glass Doors
- Go Bold With Colors
- Shower Design Ideas for a Touch of Sophistication
- Minimalist Walk In Shower Ideas
- Replace Glass Doors With Classic Wooden Doors