Shaving in the Shower can be time-saving and a bit more cost-effective. In the Shower, your skin is already wet, and the heat has opened up your pores, making this the ideal time for shaving.
Although there are a few extra accessories that will be needed for shaving in the Shower, particularly for men, where a fogless shower mirror is required.
Shaving in the Shower Pros and Cons
For men who are fortunate enough to have a fog-resistant mirror in the Shower, and women who find it comfortable to shave in the Shower, the steamy water makes the ideal pre-shave treatment that softens your skin for an easier shave.
Shaving in the Shower is particularly ideal for men who suffer from razor burn and irritation as the skin is kept supple and wet, which also prevents cuts and nicks.
The logistics may become a bit tricky depending on the tools you have available, yet with the right Shower shaver, whether electrical or manual, you can quickly get the job done.
here are some Pros and Cons for shaving in the Shower;
- Saes you time on your grooming routine.
- You can quickly rinse away the lather and hair with clean water.
- Your skin stays wet and supple from the warm water and steam.
- It prevents skin irritation, razor burn, as well as nicks and cuts.
- Ther razor slips easily and jumps or skims with too much water.
- Not enough lather is created as the water rinses it away too quickly.
- If you do not have a fog-resistant mirror in the Shower, you will not be able to shave your face.
- You might not always get the closest and most efficient shave.
Tools You will Require for Shaving in the Shower
- For men, a Fogless shower mirror is an absolute must.
- You will need a hanging rack or hook, or a holder to keep your razor and shaving products.
- It is an electric razor that can be used in wet conditions.
- A rustproof blade that can withstand constant humidity.
- Easy to clean design and a protective hood.
Features of a Good Shower Shaver
- Easy-grip handle that will not slip when wet from metal, plastic, or rubber.
- Wet and Dry Options.
- Electrical or Manual.
- A protective film or moisturizing strip.
- Easy cleaning design.
Reviews: The Best Shower Shavers
Below you will find some of the top rated shower shaver available today. We also like to inform you that for every purchase made through the given links, we may get some credit for the sale.
The Fusion 5 is a rustproof manual razor that you can use in the Shower. This is a men’s razor that could also be used by women.
- It comes with a razor handle and one razor blade.
- Made from Chrome, metal and acrylic that is completely Rustproof.
- Handy and easy to use design, that is ergonomic and will not slip out of your hands.
- Safe with quick rinse technology, for hygiene and easy cleaning.
This is not an actual shower razor, but a tool that you may find very handy for holding your manual razors and other objects such as a loofah, toothbrush and shower brush. A holder for your shower shaver is necessary, and this model is one of the best options out there for a manual razor.
- Versatile featuring multiple uses and purposes inside the Shower holding your razor and other accessories.
- It is made from durable and rustproof stainless steel.
- It comes with self-adhesive hooks included.
- Attaches easily on your shower walls or doors.
- Durable and strong enough to hold up to 1 kg.
This is one of the best available electrical razors for use in the Shower for men.
- Charges fast and easily with one full hour of use before having to recharge,
- Versatile can be used inside and outside the Shower, wet or dry.
- Features 4 Directional flex heads and a 3D rotary system that adapts to the contours of your face for a smoother and more comfortable shave.
- There is a pop-up trimmer for further convenience.
- A completely waterproof and rustproof wet and dry shaver ideal for the Shower.
- The LED display screen indicates low battery, shaving time, travel lock and cleaning requirement time.
For the Ladies, we have the Miserwe cordless electrical shaver to use in the Shower.
- A 3 in one shaver with a straight blade for arms and legs, a curved blade for underarms and bikini line, as well as a floating foil to clean off residual hair.
- The stainless steel blade adjusts to different angles for different areas of shaving, gliding gently and smoothly along the curves of your body.
- An anti-slip grip design, and sealent technology for complete waterproofing.
- Moreover, the stainless steel blades are hypoallergenic and will not irritate.
- Easily charges with a USB Cable.
A complete body groomer for the Shower, for men, from Philips that protects your skin, and comes with a handy hanging rope for easy in the shower storage.
- It comes with battery included.
- Features an intergrated skin protector, which guards your skin while you trim.
- The shaver has a Bi-Directional trimmer that cuts hair in both directions.
- It is a 3mm comb for trimming longer hair quickly.
- Showerproof and very easy to clean and maintain inside or outside your Shower.
- It comes with a cord for easy in the shower storage.
Gilette is a trusted brand among many men and women when it comes to quality razors. The Platinum Plus has the perfect design for use in the Shower.
- A solid metal handle that perfectly fits a woman’s hands.
- There are five diamond-like coated blades to glide over your skin in perfect balance.
- protective water-activated moisturizing ribbon, that protects you against nicks and cuts.
- The head is rounded and can pivot and curve, for hard to reach areas.
- Get this sleek and powerful shower shaver from Wahl that has a five-minute quick charging feature.
- The shaver has flexible foil cutters with a pivoting head for a comfortable shave.
- It comes with a no-slip grip and a travel lock to safely carry it in your bag.
- You can shave for a long time with its 90-minute run time in one-hour charging.
- The design of the shaver is precise and has a pop-up trimmer for details.
- Consider getting this SweetLF shower shaver with a pop-up trimmer and rotating head.
- It has an LED display and a run-time of 120-hours in just an hour of charging.
- The LED gives a 5-level battery remaining indicator for your convenience.
- With its 4-direction floating heads, you will get a smooth shave each time.
- The 3-d rotary shaver will safely remove all the hair without any cuts and knicks.
- Consider the FENOZA Direction Contouring shower shaver for a precise and smooth shave.
- It has an adjustable contouring mechanism that goes along with the curves of the body.
- The shaver comes with a nose trimmer and hair clipper for all-purpose use.
- It operates on a powerful Li-Ion battery for ninety minutes in one go.
- The shaver can be charged quickly in just five minutes for a single shave.
- Get the Buling shower shaver specially designed for women.
- It has a gold plated head that is gentle and effective on the skin.
- The shower shaver has a gliding technology that will ensure a painless shaving.
- It has a curvy design to give a close and better shave all over the body.
- The electric shaver has built-in lights to guide you while shaving.
Index Table: Top Rated Shower Shavers
|1||Acrimax Fusion5 - rust proof ManualShower Shaver||Acrimax||97|
|2||Yuppies Hook Robe - Shower Razor Holder||Yuppies||98|
|3||Elehot Electrical - Shower Shaver for Men||Elehot||97|
|4||Miserwe ABS - Electrical Shower Shaver for Women||Miserwe||98|
|5||Philips Norelco - Shower Body Groomer||Philips||98|
|6||Gillette Venus Platinum Plus - Shower Shaver for Women||Gillette Venus||97|
|7||Wahl Portable - Shower Shaver||Wahl||97|
|8||SweetLF 3-D - Shower Shaver||SweetLF||97|
|9||FENOZA USB - Contouring Shower Shaver||FENOZA||94|
|10||Buling Gold-Plated - Shower Shaver For Women||Buling||96|
Table of Contents
- Shaving in the Shower Pros and Cons
- Tools You will Require for Shaving in the Shower
- Features of a Good Shower Shaver
- Reviews: The Best Shower Shavers
- Acrimax® Fusion5 rust proof ManualShower Shaver
- Yuppies® Hook Robe Shower Razor Holder
- Elehot® Electrical Shower Shaver for Men
- Miserwe® ABS Electrical Shower Shaver for Women
- Philips® Norelco Shower Body Groomer
- Gillette Venus® Platinum Plus Shower Shaver for Women
- Wahl® Portable Shower Shaver
- SweetLF® 3-D Shower Shaver
- FENOZA® USB Contouring Shower Shaver
- Buling® Gold-Plated Shower Shaver For Women
- Index Table: Top Rated Shower Shavers