LShowering we can all agree is a much easier method of cleansing than bathing. Bathing, which is recommended for soaking and relaxation, also has its benefits, not to be missed. But yet showering washes away and rises dirt off so much easier.
Using the Best Shower Exfoliation should be a routine form of cleansing done at least once a week to rid you of dead skin cells, built-up dirt, and product, as well as to open pores and improve skin cell renewal.
The right exfoliation methods inside your shower can be very effective at achieving this, and there are a few different methods that you can use.
Benefits of Regular Exfolaition
Just as cleansing and washing is a necessity, regular exfoliation is likewise required to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Although you should not overdo exfoliation and perform the method correctly, to prevent damage to your skin, exfoliation has many vital benefits.
- Removes dirt – Excess dirt, oils, soap, and product can build up on your skin and may not be washed away with usual washing methods and soaps. Exfoliation can remove the build-up and dirt effectively and give you’re the most cleansed sin.
Removes Dead Skin Cells – Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells from the top layers of your skin, to produce new cells and rejuvenate your skin. Dead skin cells form a barrier on the skin that prevents your skin products and moisturizers from effectively doing their job. Therefore exfoliation can remove dead skin cells and allow better absorption of moisture.
Tones Skin – Regular exfoliation helps to tone and rejuvenate the skin, and will likewise help with getting rid of excess fat cells under the skin and cellulite, In the end, your skin will be visibly firmer and smoother.
Removes Toxins. The circular motion and massaging effects of exfoliation stimulate lymph nodes and the body’s ability to rid it of toxins and built-up toxic fluids and substances effectively.
Prepares Skin for Product – A smooth and clear skin that is rid of built-up dirt and dead skin cells, as well as the cell regeneration process and increase in blood circulation, has a significant effect on product absorption. Your moisturizer and serums will be more natural and more effectively absorbed into the skin, right after exfoliation, as well as a day or two afterward, which likewise will improve the elasticity and condition of your skin.
You must moisturize well after exfoliation as your skin will need moisturization and, at its most sensitive, at this stage.
Main Types of Exfolation you Can Use
I have chosen to explain the most basic exfoliation tools and methods that can be used inside the shower. Dry brushing outside the shower using a brush on dry skin is likewise a very effective method but should be done with caution. Besides that here are in shower methods that are easy and effective to use;
- Brush – a handheld brush or long handle brush can be used, with soft plastic or boar hair bristles. You will need to wet and apply soap to the brush and brush the skin from top to bottom using soft circular motions. Be gentle on sensitive areas and avoid using a body brush on the face. The Body exfoliating brush is your most effective and budget-friendly exfoliating tool that can be used in the shower or the tub.
Loofah – The Loofah comes in many forms, shapes, and sizes, and is your most gentle and also an inexpensive option, depending on the brand and model. The loofah needs to be wet and soaped for use, and soft circular motions used to exfoliate the skin. There is a special loofah designed that can be used to reach all areas on your back. The Loofah can be used more often as it is not as harsh on the skin.
Scrub – The exfoliation scrub is versatile, easy to use, and no wetting or soap is required, you can use it on moist or dry skin inside the shower. There is a vast array of scrubs available on the market infused with essential oils and herbal extracts to care for and rejuvenate your skin. The primary ingredient in most scrubs is either sugar, salt, or apricot kernels, which form the hard beads that do the actual exfoliation.
Electrical brush – similar to the handheld or long-handled brush, the electrical brush is just much easier to use as it rotates by itself. This is the most effective method for thorough exfoliation, but is also more costly, and may require charging or batteries to be operated.
Features of a Good Shower Exfoliator
Loofah – durable design, different shapes, with or without handles, handing loop.
Brush – Long handle or handheld, strap for handheld, hanging loop, durable plastic or boar hair bristles, water-resistant plastic or wood frame and handle.
Electrical Brush – Uses batteries or can be charged, adjustable brush options, rotating motion.
Scrub – Salt, Sugar or Apricot Kernal based, Oils and essential oils, non-irritating, natural ingredients.
Reviews: The Best Shower Exfoliators
Here are some varaitions and top picks in Exfoliating Devices and scrubs to use in your Shower;
- Made from 100% natural Loofah Sponge which is chemical and toxin-free.
- Easy handheld design with a strap to go around your hand.
- Deeply cleanses and exfoliates your skin effectively.
- It comes in a handy pack of six loofahs.
- Easy to use in the bath or shower.
- It has a textured recycled material netting shower pouf that offers gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin types.
- High-quality design and materials made from environmentally friendly materials.
- The Pouf comes in a pack of six and is available in a variety of colors to choose from.
- Get rid of all the dead skin on your body with this highly functional Shower Exfoliator Gloves.
- They are designed explicitly for itchy, rough, and bumpy skin and helps in cleaning your skin with efficiency.
- It provides an excellent gentle massage for the user.
- The gloves are machine washable and are long-lasting.
It is 100% BPA free and ensures no usage of chemicals in its making.
The soft silicone bristles of the brush offer a premium cleaning experience.
It has a large 14.8″ handle that helps you to reach all areas of your body.
- Choose between tropical mango, coconut and lime, mocha bean and coffee, passion fruit and guava, pear and Chia, or Pomegranate and Acai berry flavors, each with their natural benefits.
- It is made with 100% natural Shea butter, safflower oil, almond oil, avocado oil, and macadamia seed oil.
- Sugar is used as the scrubbing agent with fruit infusions for fragrances and skin conditioning.
- Choose from organic Coconut, which is moisturizing, refreshing citrus, lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, vanilla, cinnamon, and many other scents and infusions that are natural.
- Consists of natural dead sea Salt with skin softeners and essential oils of natural origins.
- Completely safe, effective, and chemical-free.
The double sides of the brush let you use it dry and wet bristles at the same time.
Anti-slip rubbers are inserted in the handle of the brush that ensures a solid grip over the brush.
It has a long 17-inch handle to provide ease to the user.
It is smooth and cleans all types of skins with ease and efficiency.
The comfortable and convenient handle of the brush lets you use the brush effortlessly.
The pack also offers a two complimentary silicone face pad that cleans your face to enhance your aesthetics.
It comes with stiff boar bristles that clean your skin to the deepest level and also helps to make the skin smooth.
The nylon made bristles of the brush are soft and stiff and are incredibly functional.
The long 17inch handle of the brush lets you use it on all parts of the body.
It has a double-sided design and helps in invigorating and enhancing the blood flow of the skin.
The Loofah is easy to use, and light rubbing on the back is enough to remove a high amount of dirt from the skin.
This bio-degradable exfoliator loofah is odorless and will not produce any unpleasant smell.
Index Table: Top Rated Shower Exfoliators
|1||Sportout Exfoliating Natural Loofah - Shower Exfoliator||Sportout||98|
|2||Ecotools Ecopouf - Netting Shower Exfoliator||Ecotools||97|
|3||SMITCO Smooth - Shower Exfoliator Gloves||SMITCO||98|
|4||PRETTY SEE Soft - Shower Exfoliator Brush||PRETTY SEE||97|
|5||Tre Hut Shea Sugar Scrub - Shower Exfoliator||Tre Hut||97|
|6||Pure Scrubs Premium Organic - Shower Exfoliator Scrub||Pure Scrubs||99|
|7||Prooral Bamboo - Exfoliator Brush for Shower||Prooral||98|
|8||Dylonic Silicone - Shower Exfoliator||Dylonic||97|
|9||Vive Bath - Exfoliator Brush||Vive||98|
|10||Greenrain Natural - Shower Exfoliator Loofah||Greenrain||98|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Regular Exfolaition
- Main Types of Exfolation you Can Use
- Features of a Good Shower Exfoliator
- Reviews: The Best Shower Exfoliators
- Sportout® Exfoliating Natural Loofah Shower Exfoliator
- Ecotools® Ecopouf Netting Shower Exfoliator
- SMITCO® Smooth Shower Exfoliator Gloves
- PRETTY SEE® Soft Shower Exfoliator Brush
- Tre Hut® Shea Sugar Scrub Shower Exfoliator
- Pure Scrubs® Premium Organic Shower Exfoliator Scrub
- Prooral® Bamboo Exfoliator Brush for Shower
- Dylonic® Silicone Shower Exfoliator
- Vive® Bath Exfoliator Brush
- Greenrain® Natural Shower Exfoliator Loofah
- Index Table: Top Rated Shower Exfoliators