When it comes time to exfoliate, many people think that a loofah or scrub is the best way to go. However, there are many more effective and best shower exfoliator products out there.
Shower exfoliators come in many different forms, but all of them work to slough away dead skin cells and leave your skin looking radiant. If you’re looking for the best way to get rid of dry, dead skin, then a shower exfoliator is the way to go.
Benefits of Using Best Shower Exfoliator Regularly
Just as cleansing and washing are a necessity, regular exfoliation is likewise required to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Although you should not overdo exfoliation and perform the method correctly, exfoliation has many vital benefits to prevent damage to your skin.
- Removes dirt – Excess dirt, oils, soap, and product can build up on your skin and may not be washed away with usual washing methods and soaps. Exfoliation can remove the build-up and dirt effectively and give you’re the most cleansed sin.
- Removes Dead Skin Cells – Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells from the top layers of your skin, produce new cells, and rejuvenate your skin. Dead skin cells form a barrier on the skin that prevents your skin products and moisturizers from effectively doing their job. Therefore exfoliation can remove dead skin cells and allow better absorption of moisture.
- Tones Skin – Regular exfoliation helps to tone and rejuvenate the skin and help eliminate excess fat cells under the skin and cellulite; in the end, your skin will be visibly firmer and smoother.
- Removes Toxins – The circular motion and massaging effects of exfoliation stimulate lymph nodes and the body’s ability to eliminate toxins and toxic fluids and substances effectively.
- Prepares Skin for Product – A smooth and clear skin that is rid of built-up dirt and dead skin cells and the cell regeneration process and increase in blood circulation have a significant effect on product absorption. As a result, your moisturizer and serums will be more natural and more effectively absorbed into the skin, right after exfoliation, as well as a day or two afterward, which likewise will improve the elasticity and condition of your skin.
It would help if you moisturized well after exfoliation as your skin will need moisturization and, at its most sensitive, at this stage.
Different Types of Exfolation You Can Use
I have chosen to explain the most basic exfoliation tools and methods used inside the shower. Dry brushing outside the shower using a brush on dry skin is likewise an effective method but should be done cautiously. Besides that, here are shower methods that are easy and effective to use;
- Brush – A handheld brush or long handle brush can be used with soft plastic or boar hair bristles. You will need to get wet, apply soap to the brush, and brush the skin from top to bottom using soft circular motions. Be gentle on sensitive areas and avoid using a body brush on the face. The Body exfoliating brush is your most effective and budget-friendly exfoliating tool that can be used in the shower or the tub.
- Loofah – The Loofah comes in many forms, shapes, sizes and is your most gentle and inexpensive option, depending on the brand and model. The loofah needs to be wet and soaped for use, and soft circular motions are used to exfoliate the skin. There is a special loofah designed that you can use to reach all areas on your back. You can use the Loofah more often as it is not as harsh on the skin.
- Scrub – The exfoliation scrub is versatile, easy to use, and no wetting or soap is required; you can use it on moist or dry skin inside the shower. A vast array of scrubs are available on the market infused with essential oils and herbal extracts to care for and rejuvenate your skin. Most scrubs’ primary ingredient is sugar, salt, or apricot kernels, which form the hard beads that do the actual exfoliation.
- Electrical brush – Like the handheld or long-handled brush, the electrical brush is just much easier to use as it rotates by itself. This is the most effective method for thorough exfoliation but is also more costly and may require charging or batteries to be operated.
Features of a Good Bath Exfoliator
Loofah – durable design, different shapes, with or without handles, handing loop.
Brush – Long handle or handheld, strap for handheld, hanging loop, durable plastic or boar hair bristles, water-resistant plastic or wood frame and handle.
Electrical Brush – Uses batteries or can be charged, adjustable brush options, rotating motion.
Scrub – Salt, Sugar or Apricot Kernal based, Oils and essential oils, non-irritating, natural ingredients.
Reviews: The Best Shower Exfoliators
Here are some varaitions and top picks in Exfoliating Devices and scrubs to use in your shower.
- Made from 100% natural Loofah Sponge which is chemical and toxin-free.
- Easy handheld design with a strap to go around your hand.
- Deeply cleanses and exfoliates your skin effectively.
- It comes in a handy pack of six loofahs.
- Easy to use in the bath or shower.
- It has a textured recycled material netting shower pouf that offers gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin types.
- High-quality design and materials made from environmentally friendly materials.
- The Pouf comes in a pack of six and is available in various colors to choose from.
- Get rid of all the dead skin on your body with these highly functional Shower Exfoliator Gloves.
- They are designed explicitly for itchy, rough, and bumpy skin and help clean your skin efficiently.
- It provides an excellent gentle massage for the user.
- The gloves are machine washable and are long-lasting.
- Take your showering experience to the next level with this premium quality-made exfoliator brush.
- It is 100% BPA-free and ensures no usage of chemicals in its making.
- The soft silicone bristles of the brush offer a premium cleaning experience.
- It has a large 14.8″ handle that helps you to reach all areas of your body.
- Choose between tropical mango, coconut and lime, mocha bean and coffee, passion fruit and guava, pear and Chia, or Pomegranate and Acai berry flavors, each with their natural benefits.
- It is made with 100% natural Shea butter, safflower oil, almond oil, avocado oil, and macadamia seed oil.
- Sugar is used as the scrubbing agent with fruit infusions for fragrances and skin conditioning.
- Choose from organic Coconut, moisturizing, refreshing citrus, lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, vanilla, cinnamon, and many other scents infusions natural.
- It consists of natural dead sea Salt with skin softeners and essential oils of natural origins.
- Completely safe, effective, and chemical-free.
Keep your body clean and fresh using this high-quality bamboo exfoliator brush.
The double sides of the brush let you use dry and wet bristles at the same time.
Anti-slip rubbers are inserted in the brush’s handle that ensures a solid grip over the brush.
It has a long 17-inch handle to provide ease to the user.
Say goodbye to your ingrown hairs and all expensive cosmetic treatment with this premium-made exfoliator brush.
It is smooth and cleans all types of skin with ease and efficiency.
The comfortable and convenient handle of the brush lets you use the brush effortlessly.
The pack also offers two complimentary silicone face pad that cleans your face to enhance your aesthetics.
Clean your skin and improve your blood circulation with this highly efficient exfoliator brush.
It comes with stiff boar bristles that clean your skin to the deepest level and make the skin smooth.
The nylon-made bristles of the brush are soft and stiff and are incredibly functional.
The long 17inch handle of the brush lets you use it on all body parts.
Deep clean your body with this Greenrain made natural shower exfoliator loofah.
It has a double-sided design and helps in invigorating and enhancing the skin’s blood flow.
The Loofah is easy to use, and light rubbing on the back is enough to remove a high amount of dirt from the skin.
This bio-degradable exfoliator loofah is odorless and will not produce any unpleasant smell.
Index Table: Top Rated Shower Exfoliators
|1||Sportout Exfoliating Natural Loofah - Best Shower Exfoliator||Sportout||98|
|2||Ecotools Ecopouf - Netting Shower Exfoliator||Ecotools||97|
|3||SMITCO Smooth - Shower Exfoliator Gloves||SMITCO||98|
|4||Cinlitek Soft - Silicone Shower Exfoliator Brush||Cinlitek||97|
|5||Tre Hut Shea Sugar Scrub - Shower Exfoliator||Tre Hut||97|
|6||Pure Scrubs Premium Organic - Shower Exfoliator Scrub||Pure Scrubs||99|
|7||Prooral Bamboo - Best Shower Exfoliator||Prooral||98|
|8||Dylonic Silicone - Exfoliating Shower Brush||Dylonic||97|
|9||Vive Bath - Exfoliator Brush||Vive||98|
|10||Greenrain Natural - Best Shower Exfoliator||Greenrain||98|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Using Best Shower Exfoliator Regularly
- Different Types of Exfolation You Can Use
- Features of a Good Bath Exfoliator
- Reviews: The Best Shower Exfoliators
- Sportout® Exfoliating Natural Loofah Best Shower Exfoliator
- Ecotools® Ecopouf Netting Shower Exfoliator
- SMITCO® Smooth Shower Exfoliator Gloves
- Cinlitek® Soft Silicone Shower Exfoliator Brush
- Tre Hut® Shea Sugar Scrub Shower Exfoliator
- Pure Scrubs® Premium Organic Shower Exfoliator Scrub
- Prooral® Bamboo Best Shower Exfoliator
- Dylonic® Silicone Exfoliating Shower Brush
- Vive® Bath Exfoliator Brush
- Greenrain® Natural Best Shower Exfoliator
- Index Table: Top Rated Shower Exfoliators