Showers are among the most utilized items in your bathrooms. Thus, upgrading a new square shower head with a handheld would increase its functionality. So, why not give your showerhead an upgrade to revitalize the bathing experience.
Buying a new showerhead is a nominal investment, but if you still have doubts, then don’t worry. In this article, we’ll highlight all the aspects such as advantages, materials of showerheads, along with essential factors to clear your doubt.
Advantages of Square Shower Head With Handheld
A shower head with a handheld is becoming a popular choice for many reasons. Apart from practical showering experience, you can avail of other benefits with these showerheads. Here we have brought some advantages of square shower heads with handheld.
- Easy to Use – It’s easy for people of all ages to use these handheld showers as they are removable from the holder to spray water. Besides, the shower’s height can be adjusted according to your need, and it is beneficial for the elderly to use a shower seat.
- Different Spray Patterns – Many of the handheld showers are equipped with different spray patterns to provide you a feel of a gentle massage effect. While some of them come with a flow regulator, allowing you to reduce water use per your need.
- Variety of Designs – Finding a square shower head with a handheld according to your bathroom interior would not be an issue. This is because there are various design options available in the market.
- Easy Cleaning – A shower head with a handheld connected to a hose provides ease in cleaning your bathrooms. When it comes to clean bathrooms, these showers provide a hassle-free method to spray down the walls and other sections of your bathroom.
Materials Used in Square Shower Head
We all know that showerheads come in various designs to fulfill individual needs. Not only their design pattern but the materials used in them also matters. You would always want to have one made with the best quality materials. Here we have put up different materials used in square shower heads with handheld.
- Brass – Brass is a highly considered material used for manufacturing showerheads. It provides an attractive look to your shower and is listed best for pipe fittings.
- Stainless Steel – It is the primary material used in making the showerheads. It is highly considered because showers made from stainless steel are rustproof and durable.
- ABS Chrome – This is the most common material involved in making showerheads. Moreover, it is easy to plate and provides a plastic surface finish to the showers.
- Plastic – You may find some square shower heads in plastic material. It has a solid design and strong material, which is rustproof.
Features to Consider For Buying Square Shower Head
A showerhead can be a great addition to your bathroom if you choose the right ones. Buying a new one isn’t easy if you do not know what to consider. Written below are some of the considerable things to make the right purchase.
- Features – See that your new shower head has an easy push-button or a rotating dial to switch between various water outlet functions.
- Size – The modern showerheads are available in different sizes ranging from 6 to 8 inches. You may choose the size according to your convenience and needs.
- Design – You will get to look over a variety of design options available in the market. Therefore, always consider the one that goes along well with the interiors.
Reviews: Best Square Shower Head with Handheld
Here’s a list of the best square shower heads with a handheld that you can consider purchasing. Please note that we might earn a small commission from your purchase made through the links on this page.
- This showerhead by Dream Spa comes with tool-free installation and connects in minutes with any overhead shower arm.
- Also, it has an angle-adjustable brass ball joint nut to provide a reliable and leak-free connection.
- The Dream Spa shower is equipped with a convenient push-button for controlling the flow of water.
- Its high-fashion oval, square design, and premium chrome finish make it one of the most reliable products for your bathrooms.
- The Delta Faucet handheld shower comes with 4 powerful spray options.
- Its focused and rejuvenating massaging jets of the shower provides the ultimate showering experience by relieving sore and tired muscles.
- The PowerDrench spray has 3 times more coverage than the conventional shower head.
- It has air energy technology to provide powerful rain showers even when the water pressure is loThis shower’s
- The ten layers polished chrome plate finger offers a sleek look and makes it resistant to corrosion.
- This shower has a stainless steel shower head and a mixer valve made from solid brass.
- The Bright showerheads are equipped with silicone rubber nozzles that are easy to wipe clean and not prone to clogging.
- The shower’s 3-way diverter allows the water to flow simultaneously in both handheld and showerhead.
- The presence of 200 nozzles over an 8-inch diameter face provides ample spray coverage to rainfall showers.
- Its solid brass extension arm comes with a 180-degree adjustable angle, and it fits any showerhead or hand shower.
- The soft silicone jets present in the shower prevent limescale buildup and are resistant to clogging.
- Lohner shower has an added button function that allows you to turn off the water flow at your convenience.
- It features an anti-swivel position lock nut to provide a secure connection of the showerhead with the arm.
- The shower’s rub-clean jets and all-chrome finish make it an ideal choice for modern bathrooms.
- The showerhead comes with 30 settings choices that include 18 combined and 12 full water settings.
- The proud Bird shower head is a square shower head with a handheld showerhead included.
- It is a high-pressure design with a modern finish.
- The set is easy to use and install.
- It has a Chrome finish.
- From Bright Showers, we also have a square showerhead and handheld set.
- It is a wall-mountable design with a three-way bracket.
- The combo comes with everything you need for installation.
- It is Rubbed bronze in color.
- From Nerdon store, we have a classic Handheld and square shower head combo.
- It is a rainfall spray design with adjustable extensions.
- The finish is brass and stainless steel.
- The square showerhead is large at 15 inches.
- The Kitoolbase is a 12 Inch Rainfall Showerhead and handheld shower system.
- It has a square design and anti-Leak features.
- The set includes all you need for installation and is a high-pressure spray.
Index Table: Top-Rated Square Shower Head with Handheld
|1||Dream Spa Rainfall Shower - One-Handed Operation||Dream Spa||99|
|2||Delta Faucet Kinetic - Hand Held Shower||Delta Faucet||99|
|3||SR SUN RISE Mounted - Rainfall Shower||SR SUN RISE||97|
|4||Bright Showers Brushed Nickel - Shower Head||Bright Showers||98|
|5||Lohner Stainless Steel - Rain Showerhead||Lohner||97|
|6||G-Promise 6-Setting - Hand Held Shower||G-Promise||99|
|7||Proud Bird High Pressure - Square Shower Head with a Handheld||Proud Bird||97.5|
|8||Bright Showers Handheld - Square Shower Head with a Handheld||Bright Showers||97.2|
|9||Nerdon 12 Inch - Square Shower Head with a Handheld||Nerdon||96.9|
|10||Kitoolbase - Square Shower Head with a Handheld||Kitoolbase||97|
Table of Contents
- Advantages of Square Shower Head With Handheld
- Materials Used in Square Shower Head
- Features to Consider For Buying Square Shower Head
- Reviews: Best Square Shower Head with Handheld
- Dream Spa® Rainfall Shower One-Handed Operation
- Delta Faucet® Kinetic Hand Held Shower
- SR SUN RISE® Mounted Rainfall Shower
- Bright Showers® Brushed Nickel Shower Head
- Lohner® Stainless Steel Rain Showerhead
- G-Promise® 6-Setting Hand Held Shower
- Proud Bird® High Pressure Square Shower Head with a Handheld
- Bright Showers® Handheld Square Shower Head with a Handheld
- Nerdon® 12 Inch Square Shower Head with a Handheld
- Kitoolbase® Square Shower Head with a Handheld
- Index Table: Top-Rated Square Shower Head with Handheld