We all know that the shower is one of the essential parts of a bathroom. Choosing a shower system can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. So, if you are looking for an easy way to make your bathroom look updated without doing any work, you should go with a black shower system.
Therefore, we have some recommendations to help you transform your bathroom. Read along and figure out which one will be your ideal buy.
Why You Must Get a Black Shower System?
These systems are a thing of beauty. They are sleek and sophisticated but also has many other benefits.
- No More Visible Dirt – These systems are great because they don’t show your body dirt and oils like other colors. This means that you can stay for long in the showers without worrying about getting dirty again afterward.
- Modern Look – The black color will make your bathroom look more modern while still giving you all the luxuries you need to get clean.
- Multiple Functions – You’ll be able to enjoy things like water pressure and temperature controls without worrying about wasting as much water or energy.
Temperature Control Options in Shower System
A shower system gives you multiple temperature control options. Please have a look at which one would be best for your bathroom.
- Thermostatic Valves – Thermostatic valves combine hot and cold to maintain the desired maximum. Moreover, the thermostat will know when the preferred temperature is reached to stop mixing until needed again automatically.
- Pressure Balanced valves – The pressure balancing shower mixing valve is one of the most standard valves. Besides, the temperature and volume are set with a single handle or knob that makes it easy to control your desired water temp without any hassle.
- Digital Shower Controls – With digital shower controls, you can set the water temperature to exactly what your body needs or a host of other options. Some models have features like a wifi-enabled interface that works with an app on your phone.
Important features to Look for in a Good Shower System
Why settle for a shower just like everyone else? Have a look at what components are included as part of your home’s new bathroom overhaul.
- Showerheads – Showerheads mount to the wall or ceiling via a shower arm, typically made of metal pipes that can be adjusted by hand. These are some basic requirements for any bathroom.
- Hand Showers – Hand showers offer more range of movement for the bather, as they connect to a water supply via a hose. The showerheads can be set with various settings like rinsing or massage stream options which are great for washing hard-to-reach places.
- Body Sprays – The latest trend in showers is the body sprayer. It’s a water outlet that sprays out of your wall and can also be customized to massage you with warm soapy goodness.
Reviews: Best Black Shower System
So, if you want to enjoy a more comfortable shower with less heat loss due to less water on the walls of your shower enclosure, here are some suggestions for the best black shower systems. Also, we may earn some profit from your purchases from the links on this page but worry not. You will not be charged any extra.
- These shower fixture sets efficiently bring the rain down and include a 12-inch square showerhead and an 8-inch hand shower.
- Also, the square showerhead features air injection technology that is capable of producing powerful streams of water.
- Meanwhile, it helps in conserving water with its aerating spray pattern.
- A pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains constant output temperature in response to hot and cold supply pressure changes.
- Besides, there is an easy clean square shower head for simple removal of calcium and lime build-up.
- KES shower faucets are a complete black shower system, including showerhead, hand shower, and bath faucet.
- Moreover, this full-body matte black finish will coordinate with any bathroom decor.
- The advanced pressure balance ceramic disc cartridge with cUPC certification can prevent scald injury caused by sudden hot or cold water pressure changes.
- The recommended water temperature for the bath or shower is between 90°F – 110°F.
- Besides, the shower hose is tangle-free and can be extended from 1.5 to 1.9 meters.
- The Suncleanse shower system is a complete bathroom rain shower faucet set.
- Moreover, it includes the handheld showerhead and rainfall showerhead.
- Besides, there are all necessary components to install a rain-style shower in your existing bathtub or stall.
- It has a 16″ extra long arm that can be mounted on either side of your tub/shower.
- Also, it has a strong compression resistance which doesn’t leak.
- This pressure balancing eco-performance modern tub faucet has a single handle design.
- Therefore, you can mount it on the right or left side of your tub.
- Moreover, this faucet is constructed of solid brass and features a high-quality finish made to last for years.
- Besides, it has excellent water pressure and temperature control that will allow you to get the perfect temperature every time.
- The trim kit includes everything needed for a complete installation, including the valve.
- Whether you have a low water pressure or a small bathroom, this shower system is the right one for you.
- The air injection technology makes it possible to save up to 30% on water and noise reduction. It’s also great for areas with insufficient water pressure.
- Furthermore, the multi-function handheld showerhead can be used as a handheld shower or fixed on the wall because of its adjustable bracket.
- This kit includes everything you need for the ultimate shower experience.
- BATHER shower set with square rain shower head and handheld sprayer is designed for your healthy and comfortable daily life.
- The square rain shower head can send water to every corner of your bathroom.
- Besides, the handheld sprayer can help you wash your back or feet easily.
- Not to mention, this is a perfect combo for your family’s bath time.
- Also, it is super easy to clean, and you can remove calcium and excess lime build-up.
- The Esnbia Tub and Shower kit is a black faucet and shower head system.
- It is a handheld showerhead with a rainfall spray.
- The set comes in an anti-corrosion matte black option.
- The full set is included for easy assembly.
- The Cobbe Shower system is a rainfall showerhead and handheld set with all trimmings included.
- Ideal for any shower and CUPC certified.
- It has a high-pressure system and comes in an all-inclusive set.
- The color is a lovely black.
- The Kojox shower system comes in a stunning matte black.
- It is a high-pressure showerhead and handheld head design.
- Ideal for wall mounting and comes with the full trim kit.
- The showerhead is a rainfall design.
- The Gabrylly is a wall-mounted shower system in black.
- It is a high-pressure rainfall shower head with a handheld showerhead, valve, trim, and diverter set.
- The color is matte black, and there are two more available colors.
- Elegant and modern in design.
Index Table: Top-Rated Black Shower System
|1||EMBATHER Matte - Black Brass Shower System||EMBATHER||99|
|2||KES All Metal - Shower Faucets Sets||KES||98|
|3||SunCleanse Rainfall Shower - Shower Head Combo||SunCleanse||98|
|4||Moen Eco-Performance - Black Shower System||Moen||97|
|5||BESy Multifunctional - Shower Faucet Combo Set||BESy||97|
|6||EMBATHER Solid Brass - Black Shower System||EMBATHER||99|
|7||Esnbia Tub and Shower Kit - Black Handheld Shower System||Esnbia||97.3|
|8||Cobbe Rainfall - Black Shower System||Cobbe||97.5|
|9||Kojox 12 Inch - Black Matte Shower System||Kojox||97.2|
|10||Gabrylly Wall Mounted - Black Shower System||Gabrylly||97.6|
Table of Contents
- Why You Must Get a Black Shower System?
- Temperature Control Options in Shower System
- Important features to Look for in a Good Shower System
- Reviews: Best Black Shower System
- EMBATHER® Matte Black Brass Shower System
- KES® All Metal Shower Faucets Sets
- SunCleanse® Rainfall Shower Shower Head Combo
- Moen® Eco-Performance Black Shower System
- BESy® Multifunctional Shower Faucet Combo Set
- EMBATHER® Solid Brass Black Shower System
- Esnbia® Tub and Shower Kit Black Handheld Shower System
- Cobbe® Rainfall Black Shower System
- Kojox® 12 Inch Black Matte Shower System
- Gabrylly® Wall Mounted Black Shower System
- Index Table: Top-Rated Black Shower System