An inflatable hot tub is a portable hot tub that you can set up in a few minutes. Instead of installing a permanent hot tub, you can quickly fix this inflatable version at your home. It is an ideal product to use if you want an at-home spa experience. If you aren’t planning to use it anytime soon, you can pack it and store it at a safe place.
This blog is the ultimate guide on how to select an inflatable hot tub. Besides, there is also a list comprising of the best inflatable hot tubs for you to choose from.
Benefits of an Inflatable Hot Tub
An inflatable hot tub has various benefits. Apart from being portable, this tub is also not that hard on the pocket. Here are some advantages to choosing an inflatable hot tub. Take a glance!
- Easy installation – A hot tub that can be inflated comes with an air-flow setting that helps to inflate the tub in minutes. Fill it in with some water and turn on the heater to enjoy a cozy evening with friends and family.
- Pocket friendly – As compared to a traditional hot tub, an inflated hot tub is quite inexpensive. It helps you experience all the benefits of a traditional hot tub.
- Portable – You can take this portable hot tub wherever you want since it doesn’t have a fixed installation. Be it your garden or yard, enjoy the warm relaxing water.
- Can be packed when not in use – If you decide to move somewhere, this inflatable hot tub can be packed and carried along. During the summer, you can pack it and store it somewhere safe to use it in the cold weather.
Factors to Consider while buying an Inflatable Hot Tub
While you may think that buying an inflatable hot tub is easy peasy, there are a few things that you need to consider. If you want your portable hot tub to work properly, there certain aspects that should be taken care of. Here are some of them.
- Size – The tub’s size should be chosen as per the purpose of use. If you want a hot tub, mainly for parties, then you will require a large size. However, if you only want to spend some quality time with your partner, a smaller one will do.
- Shape – While most of the inflated hot tubs are round in shape, you will also find a few in rectangular or square shape. These give you more leg space and are also considered more comfortable than the regular ones.
- Material used – Most of the hot tubs are made from vinyl PVC, others come reinforced with polyesters, vinyl, or nylon. Some of them even feature an interior vertical structure.
- Heater – Consider a heater that raises the temperature of water within a few hours and also tries to maintain it for a longer time. Some heaters are efficient enough to turn on and off automatically.
Taking Care of an Inflatable Hot Tub
Usually, there are just a few things that need to be taken care of when it comes to an inflatable hot tub. However, to ensure its durability and longevity aren’t compromised, you need to be very cautious. Take the following steps to maintain your hot tub.
- Clean it after use – After using your portable hot tub, clean it properly. Since bacteria can cling to the interior of the hot tub even after it has been emptied. Therefore, wash the sides with warm soapy water and a soft washcloth.
- Keep it covered – Keep the hot tub covered so that leaves and other debris don’t end up getting stuck inside the tub.
- Install a water softner – Most of the models come with a water softener. Therefore, those that do not have one need an installation. It will help to soften the water before it is added to the tub.
Reviews: Best Inflatable Hot Tubs
Here are some of the best inflatable hot tubs for you to choose if you consider buying one. These come with instructions and can be installed without any issue. Also, it is to inform you that we may get some commission for every purchase from the link mentioned below.
- Get the ultimate spa experience with the high-powered jet of Intex inflatable bath tub.
- It can be set up in 20 minutes.
- The inflatable hot tub includes a ground cloth, two head-rests, and a carry bag.
- This set consist of one pump and two filter cartidges.
- The digital control panel of this tub lets you dictate the pressure of the jet.
- It can carry around four-six people.
- This outdoor tub comes with 118 powerful air jets.
- The spa floor has four soft-seat cushions for maximum comfort.
- It has an I-beam spa body structure that makes it durable.
- In addition to that, it also has an easy drainage design.
- With this hot tub, you will find a variety of accessories.
- It can be assembled in very little time.
- The tub can hold around six people.
- It is manufactured from a combination of hard-wearing PVC fabric and aluminum foil.
- The inflatable hot tub comes with a digitally controlled pump.
- The outer surface is made from a fabric coated material.
- Apart from that, it also comes with a built-in hard water treatment system.
- It has an insulated ground cloth that enhances thermal retention.
- The Bestway hot spa gives you the ultimate spa experience.
- There are around 120 bubble jets that give you a luxurious treat.
- Change the water temperature using the digital control panel.
- It comes with puncture-resistant material.
- The Taltintoo20 inflatable hot tub has a quick inflation mechanism for you to relax in hot water.
- Moreover, it is quick to deflate and store as well after each use.
- The tub has a rapid heat system with an aluminum foil coating to keep the water warm.
- It has a cushioned floor that has a convenient drain to let the water flow out after use.
- The Coleman inflatable hot tub has 60 air jets to relax and massage your body with hot water.
- It works at the touch of one button to deliver bubbles and massage continuously.
- The Tritech 3-ply walls ensure the comfort and durability of the hot tub for extended use.
- Additionally, it comes with a reinforced cover with lock clips and an insulation chamber to ensure the tub’s safety.
- Consider the GALVANOX inflatable hot tub has an in-built heating system to keep the water hot.
- It is ideal for at-home relaxation with the massaging effect of the pressurized air jets.
- Additionally, it comes with a removable cover, water filter, air patch kit, and head-rest.
- You can also enjoy your beverages and store them in the dual cup holder on the hot tub side.
- This hot tub from Xtingmeme is ideal for ultimate relaxing with the soothing hot water.
- The tub has a soft felt fabric material with PVC backing to support your body’s weight with comfort.
- Additionally, it comes with a mat to keep under the tub to absorb any liquid or dirt.
- Moreover, the mat prevents the hot tub from getting displaced or damage the surface below it.
Index Table: Top-Rated Inflatable Hot Tubs
|1||Intex PureSpa - Hot Tub||Intex||97|
|2||Bestway Green & White - Inflatable Tub||Bestway||96|
|3||Xiaolizi Portable - Outdoor Tub||Xiaolizi||96|
|4||Net World Sports Luxury - Outdoor Hot Tub||Net World Sports||97|
|5||RASIKA SHOP 4-person - Inflatable Hot Tub||RASIKA SHOP||96|
|6||Bestway Black - Inflatable Hot Spa||Bestway||96|
|7||Taltintoo20 PVC - Quick Inflatable Hot Tub||Taltintoo20||91|
|8||Coleman Cushioned - Inflatable Filtering Hot Tub||Coleman||96|
|9||GALVANOX Built-In Heater - Inflatable Heated Tub||GALVANOX||95|
|10||Xtingmeme Padded - Inflatable Hot Tub||Xtingmeme||96|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of an Inflatable Hot Tub
- Factors to Consider while buying an Inflatable Hot Tub
- Taking Care of an Inflatable Hot Tub
- Reviews: Best Inflatable Hot Tubs
- Intex® PureSpa Hot Tub
- Bestway® Green & White Inflatable Tub
- Xiaolizi® Portable Outdoor Tub
- Net World Sports® Luxury Outdoor Hot Tub
- RASIKA SHOP® 4-person Inflatable Hot Tub
- Bestway® Black Inflatable Hot Spa
- Taltintoo20® PVC Quick Inflatable Hot Tub
- Coleman® Cushioned Inflatable Filtering Hot Tub
- GALVANOX® Built-In Heater Inflatable Heated Tub
- Xtingmeme® Padded Inflatable Hot Tub
- Index Table: Top-Rated Inflatable Hot Tubs