Turkish towels are famous for their versatile use and designs. The aesthetic appeal of Turkish bath towels is irresistible, and you may use them as throws.
You may choose from Turkish cotton bath towels or prewashed beach towels. In this article, we’ll glance at some of the best Turkish bath towels that are soft on the skin and absorbent.
What is so special about Turkish towels?
Turkish towels are quite popular now as they can be used in different ways and are easy to travel with. Here are more things that make them special.
- Design – The Turkish hand towels and bath towels have very intricate native designs on them. These designs make them the best Turkish cotton bath towels. You may find the Turkish towels bed bath beyond or order them online.
- Softness – These Turkish cotton bath towels are soft on the skin. Unlike other towels, they do not need fabric softeners. Besides, they get softer after each use.
- Versatile – The best Turkish bath towels can be used as scarves, decor pieces, table cloths, and light blankets.
- Easy Care – These towels dry quickly; hence, they are easier to clean and maintain after each use.
Can you put Turkish towels in the dryer?
There are a few considerations to have in mind before tossing Turkish towels into the dryer.
- Quick Dry – The best Turkish bath towels are quick drying as they do not have a thick fabric. Besides, not all towels should be put through this dry cycle process, as some remain better off being dried on their own or using other methods.
- Gentle Cycle – You may use a gentle cycle to wash and dry them. Besides, machine drying towels can cause the fabric to shrink. Hang dry them instead, so you get a softer, more absorbent towel that lasts for years and helps stop your laundry room from getting smelly!
- No Bleach – Don’t use bleach or fabric softener with your Turkish towels as these chemicals can actually make them less absorbent.
- Cold Wash – You may use cold or medium temperature water rather than hot. Also, wash dark and light colors separately.
Are Turkish towels good bath towels?
Turkish towels are good for bath time because they absorb water well and dry quickly. Here are some more reasons that they are great bath towels.
- Wicking – The best Turkish bath towels simply wick it away from what they’re touching so you can hang them over a rack or hook to dry again.
- Multipurpose – The best Turkish Cotton bath towels come in different weights, colors, and lengths. So, you may use separate ones for your face, body and get a Turkish hand towel set for everyone at home.
- Lightweight – The best Turkish cotton bath towels are often thicker-made than other brands but still very lightweight thanks to the cotton material construction.
- Thin – Since they are thin in structure, you can pack them in bags without them taking up too much space like other towels.
Reviews: Best Turkish Bath Towels
In this article, you’ll find the Best Turkish Bath Towels with their features for you to choose from. Also, we’d like to inform the readers that we shall earn a tiny commission with every purchase made via links in the article.
- This is 100% Organic cotton made with Anatolian yarn and certified by OEKO-TEX.
- These Turkish peshtemal bath towels can be used as beach blankets, pool chairs, bathroom mats, or even a sarong to wear on the go!
- Moreover, Turkish cotton is perfect for sensitive skin to keep it itch-free
- These Turkish towels are made from 100% organic cotton with double knotted tassels.
- They’re prewashed, meaning they won’t shrink and will be extra soft right out of the package!
- Besides, you can enjoy them at home as a bath or beach towel, in your spa for luxury treatments, to cover up while on vacation – or even as a tablecloth.
- This Turkish towel is lightweight and compact, making it perfect for travel.
- Moreover, the material is super-soft with a quick-drying speed.
- Also, they are soft after each wash, unlike the bulky cotton towels that can be stiffer or scratchier against the skin if left hanging dry over time.
- This towel will take up less room in the linen closet and will be perfect for travel.
- The Turkish fabric is lightweight, absorbent, and fast-drying bath/beach towels.
- Besides, it is also sand-proof to prevent any sand from seeping in while you are on the beach.
- These towels are prewashed to allow their cotton fibers to bloom and expand.
- This makes the towel that gets softer with use while absorbing water more effectively than ordinary traditional towels.
- Besides, they’re also lightweight, quick-drying, perfect as beach pool essentials.
- This Cacala100% cotton imported towel is light in weight yet big enough for two people!
- The Turkish peshtemal bath towels are great for travel because of their size, which takes up less room when packing your suitcase or bag.
- Moreover, these towels are super soft with a high absorption rate, making them quick-drying, which means taking less energy and water.
Index Table: Top-Rated Turkish Bath Towels
|1||Smyrna Multipurpose - Turkish Peshtemal Bath Towel||Smyrna||99|
|2||DEMMEX Organic - Turkish Knotted Towel||DEMMEX||98|
|3||WETCAT Cotton - Thin Turkish Towel||WETCAT||98|
|4||Clotho Sandproof - Large Turkish Bath Towel Set||Clotho||97|
|5||HAVLULAND Multicolor - Prewashed Turkish Towels||HAVLULAND||98|
|6||Cacala Pestemal - Turkish Bath Towel||Cacala||97|
Table of Contents
- What is so special about Turkish towels?
- Can you put Turkish towels in the dryer?
- Are Turkish towels good bath towels?
- Reviews: Best Turkish Bath Towels
- Index Table: Top-Rated Turkish Bath Towels