So you have remodeled your bathroom or a splendid new one with a more elegant and regal look. Now you only need the perfect finishes for your bathroom to create a decorative style and functional faucet.
The Roman Tub Faucet can add the perfect finishing touch and stunning design to your bathtub.
Why Choose a Roman Tub Faucet
The Roman Tub faucet is styled after the great Roman baths in ancient times. The faucet set complements an existing roman bathtub with sleek lines and an elegant look.
- Excellent Quality – You should never confuse the Roman tub faucet with the regular wall-mounted fixture. The roman tub faucet has a unique placement on your bathtub decking, requiring much more work and better craftsmanship than a regular faucet. These faucet types are constructed with extreme caution and excellent quality and artistry as they are not a common type of faucet and usually last around 30 years.
- Ideal for a Stand-Alone Tub – Many homeowners love the stand-alone tub. I love the more vintage and classic style of a stand-alone tub. This is one of the best styles to pair with a roman bathtub faucet set. The design of the roman bathtub faucet set is also perfect for configuring with stand-alone bath tubes.
- Great Value – Because the Roman Tub faucet is such a stylish and luxurious item, it will add much value to your home. It is an elegant and stylish feature that will greatly enhance the overall appeal of your home, bathtub, and bathroom. There are also a few styles available and finishes, so you will have many choices in choosing your favorite set.
What Exactly is a Roman Tub Faucet
Well, to explain exactly what a roman tub faucet is, it is a faucet type that you pair with a drop-in bath, jacuzzi, or stand-alone bath type. The roman tub faucet is meant to be mounted to the surround of the tub, and It requires three or more holes for installation, with one for each handle and one for the spot. Some may even come with a handheld shower option.
Because you need additional space to mount the roman tub faucet on the bath, you cannot just mount it on the rim. This type of faucet will need to be used on a free-standing tub or tub with a platform to mount it on.
The installation is much similar to a bathroom sink faucet installation.
The roman tub faucet is placed on the tub deck rather than installed in the wall, giving it its Roman name. The deck-mounted design, in turn, harkens back to the baths of ancient Rome. So, for the unique installation of the roman tub faucet, you will need a type of tub with a large enough deck area to allow for such installation.
Another distinct feature of the roman tub faucet is the arch of the faucet head that rises above the tub. in turn, it allows for the free flow of water. The gorgeous arch is one of the many noticeable features of the Roman Tub faucet design.
While the Roman tub faucets all share many similarities, there are essentially a variety of configurations available and many different styles and color finishes.
Features of a Good Roman Tub Faucet
- Finish and Materails – Like most other faucet types, the roman tub faucet is available in different materials such as brass, stainless steel, and zinc, with chrome, matt, or stainless steel finishes and black or steel colors.
- Other Features – Some Roman Tub faucet sets do come with other features, such as handheld showerhead extra handles and different placement options from which you can choose.
- Choose According to Your Tub – The Roman Tub faucet will work well on a deep sunken tub, a stand-alone tub, or a standard tub with a large enough deck area.
- Other Fittings – You will need a drain and stopper to use with the faucet for a tub, and you will know what type of drain you have and if it needs to be connected to the faucet or if it will be stand-alone, or step on to close.
Reviews: The Best Roman Tub Faucets
These are some of the best available Roman Tub faucet Sets;
We hope you love the faucets we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Delta Lahara Roman Tub Faucet has an elegant design for your bathroom.
- There is a matching handheld shower that is included in the package.
- The tub faucet is a trim kit, and you must purchase the rough-in separately.
- It is a brass design that is high quality and durable.
- We have a roman tub faucet set from Moen that comes in a stunning matte black, stainless steel, or gold finish.
- It is a three-set piece with the requirement of a valve.
- The faucet is ADA compliant and of excellent quality.
- Ideal quality and built to last with durable materials.
- The Pfister Roman Tub Faucet is the perfect design for your bathroom.
- It comes in a few color and finishes options you can choose from.
- The faucet comes to trim only, and you will need to purchase a valve.
- It meets the required standards and is of excellent quality.
- The Peerless Claymore is one of the best available Roman Tub faucet designs.
- It has a two-handle design and a Widespread spout.
- The faucet needs a rough that is sold separately.
- It is easy to install and quite durable.
- From Moen, we have this classy Roman Tub faucet set.
- It is available in three gorgeous finishes and is a spout with two handles.
- They set us a trim kit, and you will require a valve.
- It has a chrome finish and a tow handle lever design.
- The Sumerain is a brushed Nickel Roman Tub Faucet.
- It is a waterfall spout with a high flow rate,
- The full valve and trim set is included in this package.
- It has a two-knob handle set, and adjustability will be easy.
- The Delta Faucet Roman Tub Trim faucet is ideal.
- It has a Chrome finish, and the handles are included.
- The style is classic and sensible.
- Easy to install and use.
- The Sumerain Roman Tub Faucet has a lovely design.
- It is a Brushed Nickel with a valve.
- There is a high flow to save time.
- The design comes in more colors and finishes.
- The Parlos Roman Tub faucet is a widespread waterfall design.
- It fills the bathtub quickly and has a sleek design.
- This is the matte black option, though there are more colors and finishes.
- The design is unique and elegant.
- The Kingston Magnellan Roman Tub Faucet is exquisite.
- It comes in oil-rubbed bronze color, but more options are available.
- The faucet has a Duraseal washerless cartridge.
- It also has a 7.0 gpm minimum water flow rate.
Index Table: Top Rated Roman Tub Faucets
|1||Delta Lahara - Roman Tub Faucet||Delta||98|
|2||Moen Gibson - Roman Tub Faucet||Moen||97.8|
|3||Pfister Weller - Roman Tub Faucet||Pfister||97|
|4||Peerless laymore - 2 Handle Roman Tub Faucet||Peerless||96.5|
|5||Moen Eva - Roman Tub Faucet||Moen||97|
|6||Sumerain Waterfall - Roman Tub Faucet||Sumerain||97.5|
|7||Delta Faucet T2710 - Roman Tub Faucet||Delta Faucet||97|
|8||Sumerain Two handle - Roman Tub Faucet||Sumerain||97|
|9||Parlos 2 Handle - Roman Tub Faucet||Parlos||97|
|10||Kingston Brass - Roman Tub Faucet||Kingston||97|
Table of Contents
- Why Choose a Roman Tub Faucet
- What Exactly is a Roman Tub Faucet
- Features of a Good Roman Tub Faucet
- Reviews: The Best Roman Tub Faucets
- Delta® Lahara Roman Tub Faucet
- Moen® Gibson Roman Tub Faucet
- Pfister® Weller Roman Tub Faucet
- Peerless® laymore 2 Handle Roman Tub Faucet
- Moen® Eva Roman Tub Faucet
- Sumerain® Waterfall Roman Tub Faucet
- Delta Faucet® T2710 Roman Tub Faucet
- Sumerain® Two handle Roman Tub Faucet
- Parlos® 2 Handle Roman Tub Faucet
- Kingston® Brass Roman Tub Faucet
- Index Table: Top Rated Roman Tub Faucets