So you want to upgrade your old shower, and you are looking for some of the best Showerhead and Shower Faucet brands and models on the market.
Well, look no further, as here is a comprehensive list along with some interesting facts to help us get the best quality and top brand and models of the best Shower Faucets on the Market.
Benefits of Shower Faucets
There are a few reasons why some brands are at the top; it is because their faucets and shower products are;
- Reliable – They will not stop functioning or break after a short while, leaving you with a useless product. After-sales services should also be available as well as a warranty.
- Functional – The best shower faucet brands offer you the best shower fixtures that work well and have many luxury functionalities as well.
- Look Good – A good quality and right brand faucet will not only perform, but it will be aesthetically pleasing and designed and finished off with care.
- High Quality – You can trust that the better brands offer you much better quality construction and materials used in the faucets and bathroom accessories.
Different Types of Faucets You Can Consider
- Rainfall Shower Faucet – This is a top favorite available in many top brands today. Usually, a wide square design drenches your entire body in water that mimics rainfall.
- Handheld Combo Faucet – This combination is much more versatile. The Shower Head that is fixed comes in many spray options and can be wall or ceiling mounted. You also have the additional handheld showerhead, which allows more flexibility in the shower for many purposes.
- Adjustable Head Shower Faucet – Some Shower Faucet designs are adjustable in height and not just a fixed option.
- Single Function Shower Faucet – This is your most basic and budget-friendly option, which only has one spray option and comes in a lovely vintage style as well as other styles.
- Tub and Shower Faucet Set – If you have a tub and shower in one, then this is the perfect design for you in a new faucet. Many of the best brands also design Faucet sets specifically designed as multiple tubs and shower sets.
- Ceiling Mounted or Wall Mounted Shower Faucet – There are two options that you will need to consider in the Fixed Shower faucet. Wall Mounted, which is attached to the wall, or Ceiling mounted. This, of course, also depends on the shower system that you do have already.
Features of a Good Shower Faucets
- Materials – Zinc, plastic, Aluminium, Alloy, and Stainless steel are all excellent material options for a good quality Faucet for your shower.
- Finish – The finish can be Chrome, Polished or shiny, Brass, Brushed Nickel, or just the original stainless steel; the choice is up to you; there are also usually color options available in certain brands and models to choose from.
- Additional – Additional features can include a handheld combination option, LED lighting., an LED/LCD panel for operating settings and temperatures, and even a gran bar included in a matching design.
- Spray – showerheads have different designs, either round square or large square, which may have different spray settings, from massaging and rainfall to mist and high-pressure spray settings.
How We Test and Score Shower Faucets
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 27 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Shower Faucets, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Quality – We observed how the quality of the shower faucet should perform to the highest standards.
- Temperature Control – We researched how helpful the temperature control was in the shower faucet for users to have absolute control over the shower temperature.
- Durability – We researched how long users can use this shower faucet without any reported changes in its quality or design.
- Leakproof – We checked how well designed or constructed the shower faucet was to prevent leakage.
- Adjustable – We tested the shower faucet’s adjustability to check whether it is useful when taking a shower.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Shower Faucets
- Can you just replace the shower faucet?
If your bath or shower faucet drips, a few simple replacement parts can be used to repair the old shower valve and faucet. However, if you want a new look or features like preset temperatures or anti-scald protection, it’s time for a replacement.
- Can I use a tub and shower faucet for just a shower?
In a shower-only installation, you can use a bathtub faucet and shower faucet. The majority of tub and shower combo faucets can be fitted in a shower without the use of the tub spout.
- Do you have to replace the valve when replacing the shower faucet?
Simply replace the visible trim for a whole new look. To obtain a completely new look, replace the tub/shower control handles and spouts without having to rework the valve plumbing.
- Can I replace my shower faucet with any brand?
You can substitute one for almost any other. Shower valve trim kits are the polar opposite; you may have luck if you stick to a specific brand, but trying to switch a trim kit onto an old valve may or may not work.
Reviews: The Best Shower Faucets
Below are the top-rated and most sought-after Shower Faucet Brands and their best and latest models.
We hope you love the shower faucets we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Get a relaxing shower experience with this luxurious shower faucet that has a ten kg pressure release.
- The installation is easy to DIY, and You can install it quickly, depending upon the outlet location.
- It maintains constant pressure and temperature, so you don’t have to change it frequently.
- Additionally, the showerhead has an LED display for refreshing shower time.
- Easy Installation.
- LED Display.
- Constant Pressure and Te,perature.
- May Consume Electricity Power.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Blue Ocean Aluminium Shower Panel Tower with Rainfall shower head is another top favorite for Showerhead and faucet sets.
- It is made from durable Aluminum Alloy and tempered glass.
- There are eight adjustable nozzles in the head for water massage.
- A Temperature display to assist you in finding the best temperature settings.
- Rainfall spray and an additional handheld showerhead.
- All the functions work independently to ensure the proper water pressure is attained.
- Durable Aluminum Alloy.
- 8 Adjustable Nozzles.
- Temperature Display.
- Might Require Professional Installation.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
HIMK is another favorite when it comes to good brands in Shower faucets. I have chosen their ceiling Mounted shower system.
- It has a ten-inch large rainfall square shower head.
- There is also an additional handheld showerhead and a ceiling shower arm.
- This shower system is installed in the ceiling and has a unique design to switch between different shower modes.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty for quality and functionality.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Extra Wide Coverage.
- Two Sizes Available Only.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Embather Rainfall Showerhead is one of my personal favorites; it literally “embathes” your entire body in rainfall spray.
- A brushed Nickel design shower faucet set with state of the art Air Injection Technology.
- Twelve inches in size with a square shape.
- It is made from premium quality and eco-friendly materials that are non-corrosive.
- Save up to 30% in water with the water-saving Air Injection technology.
- It comes with everything needed for installation and very clear and efficient instructions.
- The elegant square design of the showerhead will give you a luxurious shower every time you step in.
- It comes with an easy screw-in installation without any more hassles.
- Additionally, it has a brass concealed body for secure and tight-fitting to avoid any leaking.
- You can adjust the shower at any angle as well for your convenience.
The Delta Faucet Single Spray Touch-Clean Faucet has a Rainfall spray and a gorgeous Chrome Finish.
- A top brand in shower accessories with one of their favorite models, the rainfall faucet.
- Enjoy a drenching rainfall experience with this showerhead.
- It has a wall-mounted design that is very easy to install.
- Very easy to clean Touch-Clean spray holes.
- It installs within minutes and comes with everything you will need for installation.
Moen is another top brand in bathroom accessories that you will see comes up in many places; the T2153 Brantford Posi-Temp is one of their favorite Pressure Balancing Shower Heads.
- A versatile design that is both functional and decorative in a stylish Chrome finish.
- The Trim Kit requires a valve for installation.
- The Posi-Temp included valve offers exceptional pressure balance and water temperature control.
- It can be coordinated with other faucets and accessories in the Moen Brantford range.
The SR Sunrise Luxury Shower System offers you a temperature display, Rainfall spray, a handheld option as well as a Tub spout faucet option.
- Features an LED display design for controlling water temperatures and time of use.
- Powered by water flow, the LED screen requires no electricity or batteries.
- It comes with a handheld and tub faucet option included.
- Air energy technology is ideal for improving water pressure in low water pressure situations.
- The faucet has a brass construction to give a leak-proof installation.
- It has five different shower settings to suit your versatile use.
- Additionally, the system comes with a handheld attachment for your convenience.
- This shower faucet has a single-handle control system, so you don’t feel confused using it.
- The shower faucet comes with a large head to cover a larger area while showering.
- You won’t experience any sudden temperature changes while showering with accurate controls.
- It has a high-precision delivery technology with nickel and an anti-scratch build.
- You can also move the showerhead in five different directions to suit you.
Index Table: Top Rated Shower Faucets
|1||Homedec Thermostatic - Brass Shower Faucet||Homedec||95|
|2||Blue Ocean Aluminium - Shower Faucet||Blue Ocean||98|
|3||HIMK Ceiling Mounted - Best Shower System||HIMK||98|
|4||Embather Shower System - Large Rainfall Shower Faucet||Embather||97|
|5||POP SANITARYWARE Screw-On - Square Shower Faucet||POP SANITARYWARE||97|
|6||Delta Single-Spray - Rain Shower Faucet||Delta||97.3|
|7||Moen T2153 Brantford Posi-Temp - Best Shower Tub Faucet Combo||Moen||97|
|8||SR Sunrise Luxury - Best Shower System||SR Sunrise||97|
|9||ROVOGO Concealed - Best Shower Faucet||ROVOGO||99|
|10||HOMELODY Balancing - Pressurized Shower Faucet||HOMELODY||98|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Shower Faucets
- Different Types of Faucets You Can Consider
- Features of a Good Shower Faucets
- How We Test and Score Shower Faucets
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Shower Faucets
- Reviews: The Best Shower Faucets
- Homedec® Thermostatic Brass Shower Faucet
- Blue Ocean® Aluminium Shower Faucet
- HIMK® Ceiling Mounted Best Shower System
- Embather® Shower System Large Rainfall Shower Faucet
- POP SANITARYWARE® Screw-On Square Shower Faucet
- Delta® Single-Spray Rain Shower Faucet
- Moen® T2153 Brantford Posi-Temp Best Shower Tub Faucet Combo
- SR Sunrise® Luxury Best Shower System
- ROVOGO® Concealed Best Shower Faucet
- HOMELODY® Balancing Pressurized Shower Faucet
- Index Table: Top Rated Shower Faucets