Guest blogging for us sounds like a great idea!
We get this question a lot, and the answer is always yes.
In fact, we encourage guest blogging because it’s an easy way of building new incoming referrals and getting your content in front of new readers.
We want all visitors coming through these pages to feel welcomed by something unique and informative.
Before submitting, please go through the following guidelines to maintain originality and make your content stand apart.
The Types of Submissions We Accept
- Review Articles: We accept reviews that compare products from different brands or focus on products of one brand. For example, ‘10 Best Tile Cleaner For Shower’; Disney Shower Curtain’
- Informational Articles: Our Informational articles are more about sharing knowledge than reviewing a product. For example, ‘How To Use Best Shower Drain Cleaner’; ‘All About Antimicrobial Towels; ‘Why Use Toilet Squat Stool’
- Product Inclusion: As per your requests, we can add new and innovative products to already existing articles.
What We Don’t Accept
- Repeated Topics: We do not accept topics that have already been covered on our website. Please go through the content already published on our website, to make sure that you suggest a new topic to us.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarized or low-quality content that mars the credibility of our website, or summons penalties from Google.
- Misleading Information: Anything that isn’t accurate or offensive, or critical of any individual, group, or brand.
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Original Content: Ensure the content is original. We have a strict rule to maintain the quality of content on this website. If you are discovered plagiarizing before or after publishing any information, we will take immediate action against it and remove the content.
- Suitable Length: Keep the article’s length close to 1000-1500 words in length.
- No Promotional or Salesy Content: It is important to share knowledge and insights with the reader. That’s why we don’t allow self-promotion content.
- Easy to Read: Headings, subheadings, and bullet points are all great ways to make your content easier for people to read. They also serve as an easy way of skimming through the information quickly.
- Conversation Tone: We want our readers to feel like they’re talking with a friendly face, so we prefer content that’s easy-to-understand and conversational in tone.
- Format: Please read through the articles on our website and follow a similar format as them.
- External Links: We want to give you credit for your hard work and allow any links that are relevant, although we don’t need irrelevant promotional plugs.
- SEO Optimized: We love reading content that has been optimized for search engines. This means including the right keywords, making sure they’re strategically placed throughout your piece of writing. Using Yoast guidelines is also a plus.
We want to make sure that your submission is accurate and up-to-date, which means we reserve the right to edit and update it at any time.
- Submit a topic (for a new article): Please browse through our website articles and ensure that we haven’t already covered the topic you suggest.
- Payment: We’ll ask you to make an advance payment once we mutually agree on the topic. We charge flat prices to cover our business expenses, including proofreading, editing, uploading, publishing, and maintaining the content – all of these tasks involve skilled workers who get paid to do this work, and we only cover these expenses.
- Set a Deadline: With several posting requests and many other aspects of managing this task, we’d agree on a deadline for the submission of your guest post.
- Submission: We prefer submissions in Google Docs, with ‘Anyone on the Internet – can edit’ sharing settings.
- Proofread: Once we receive the content from your end, we’ll review it for the requirements (shared above) and make necessary edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: Once the content is good to go, we’ll upload it and let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
The content you submitted to us will only appear on our website. You are free, however, if you want to share on your website or social media platforms.
Next Steps – Contact Us
If you’re cool with the details we outlined above and are keen to get in touch about a guest post on our website or any other queries, please drop us an email via the Contact Form below.